Monday, February 16, 2015

Cute & Cozy!

It's been super cold in the East Coast these past few weeks and it seems like it's not going away anytime soon. Here's how I stay warm! 


One reason why I love winter (even if it's negative degrees outside) is that I get to wear sweaters. I absolutely love sweaters with jeans and boots. Perfect outfit! 
Whether it's a pullover, cardigan, or vest, sweaters are an essential part of a winter wardrobe. It helps keeping you warm on a cold winter day and it can be layered on top of other clothing for additional warmth. Plus, sweaters look soft and are comfy to wear! 

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Pashmina: Overstock (not exact)



Jacket: Hollister
Boots: Sorel 

I'm not big on layering when I'm wearing sweaters, basically because I tend to get warm right away and if i'm wearing too much clothes I can't move and end up feeling uncomfortable. So I just wear a long sleeve under my sweater and that's about it. I add a jacket or coat and I'm ready to tackle my day. 
Let's not forget coffee! ;) 

If you're lucky and get to stay home, it's the perfect time to make some tea (or coffee) and relax while reading a good book. 









All bundled up, I'm ready to head outside!
 Enjoy your day, loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment